- Central Heat and Air
- Fireplace – Wood provided
- Washer and Dryer
- Vehicle and Trailer Parking
- Cell Service for Most Carriers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens and Towels
- Internet – The only internet we have is via your phone or phone card. We have wifi at the ranch headquarters.
- Dish and Hand Soap
- Paper Towels and Toilet Paper
- Jenn-Aire Stove w/Grill and Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes, Pots, Pans, and Utensils
- Salt and Pepper
- Deep Fryer
- Not Here? Ask and we will try to accommodate.
- #1 Bathroom – Toilet, Tub w/Shower
- #2 Bathroom – Toilet, Sink, Washer, and Dryer
Reservations and Rates
- A nonrefundable 50% deposit is required to make advance reservations.
- Cancellations made two weeks or more prior to arrival can be rebooked at a mutually agreeable later date.
- Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards directly. We can accept credit cards through Pay Pal, personal checks or use Pay Pal for deposits. For those who prefer to use a personal check for the deposit, we must receive it at least 14 days prior to arrival. We accept cash, money order, or bank check for balance upon arrival.
- Check in is from 2pm to 6pm. Check out is by 11am. If you need times other than these, please let us know in advance.
- The pull thru site is $45 per nite.
- Please note: there are NO “Booking Fees” when you book directly thru this site! To book directly, click “Book Now” button below.
- Cabin rates are for up to 4 people. $25 for each additional person, up to 2.
- Covered stalls, when available, or $12 per night. Lake Cabin Rates include the use of up to 4 covered stalls.
- Weekday (2 day minimum) = $155 for Lake Cabin and $130 for Redwood Cabin
- Weekend (2 day minimum) = $180 for Lake Cabin and $150 for Redwood Cabin
- Holiday = $200 for Lake Cabin and $170 for Redwood Cabin (3 day minimum)
- Weekly = $1000 for Lake Cabin and $800 for Redwood Cabin
- Longer Term = Please contact me directly
- All horses entering ranch must have a current ‘Coggin’s Test’
- Dogs are permitted with pet fee of $25.00.
- Alcohol is permitted with discretion. Public intoxication is prohibited.
- No hunting or firearms are permitted at this time. Note: A firing range is under consideration.
- This is a working ranch. Please leave gates as you find them; ie. open or closed.
- Please don’t embarrass yourself or us; don’t litter. You must cleanup after your horses in the stable area.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in the cabin! A butt bucket is provided outside.
- Please be prudent and courteous with the outside music volume.
- A liability waiver must be signed when you enter the ranch.
- Fishing is permitted in designated ponds. Bass or “catch and release”. Crappie, catfish, and perch may be kept if prepared on site. There is a deep fryer on site. Bring your own oil and butane bottle.
- Unsupervised swimming is permitted in designated ponds only. Enter at your own risk. Children must wear life jackets and have adult supervision when near the water.
- Horseback, bicycles, 4 wheelers, and hiking are the approved means of transportation on the ranch. Other vehicles may be allowed weather permitting.
- Please contact us directly with special needs